[SBE] DTV converter

Vinny Lopez vinlopez at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 5 16:42:23 EDT 2008

There is a huge amount of information here about various types of
converter boxes and the problems people have had with them.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=186

Personally, I only have experience with the Zenith DTX9900, which is a
clone to the Best Buy Insignia branded box. Both use the LG chipset, and
I like the performance of the Zenith. Just be sure to buy one with a
mfg date of April 2008 or later, as there were audio issues with units
produced before then.

Vinny