[SBE] Satellite signal loss detection and switching

Stu Casteel stu at pacific.net
Tue Jun 10 15:03:19 EDT 2008

depends on what you actually want to monitor and with what IRD, most
have some level of fault relay that can be used to trigger a switch
but it may not be triggering on what you want

there are a number of baseband and transport layer switches that can
trigger on various events from loss of video and or audio to TRT 101
priority 1,2 & 3

all depends on how much you want to spend