[SBE] UPDATED:In Search of Decomissioned or Soon to Be Larcan Low Band 2-6 Transmitter

nkburris at bellsouth.net nkburris at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 15 17:13:49 EDT 2008

We will have a Platinum 20 KW Ch.6 transmitter available after the
analog turn off. It's new, replacing a Larcan that drowned in Katrina.
Our DT is Ch.43 and we are staying there. I will have to check with the
corporate folks on it if your interested.

N. Kevin Burris
Asst. CE/Chief Operator
WDSU-TV New Orleans, LA
Hearst-Argyle Television.