[SBE] This week and next on the Taste of NAB Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sat Jun 21 13:15:12 EDT 2008

Hi all:

Week seven on the Taste of NAB Road Show takes us further east and more.

This week we're scheduled in:

1. The Beaumont, TX -- Lake Charles, LA area (Orange, TX to be exact)
for an evening meeting on Monday, June 23rd
(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/20-Beaumont_%20Lake%20Charles.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/20-Beaumont_%20Lake%20Charles.htm>)
hosted by SBE Chapter 134,
2. Oklahoma City, OK for a noon meeting on Wednesday, June 25th
(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/21-OKcity.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/21-OKcity.htm>) hosted by SBE
Chapter 85,
3. Dallas, TX for an evening meeting on Thursday, June 26th
(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/22-Dallas.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/22-Dallas.htm>) hosted by SBE
Chapter 67 and the Dallas SMPTE Section, and then to
4. Shreveport, LA for a noon meeting on Friday, June 27th
(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/23-Shreveport.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/23-Shreveport.htm>) hosted by SBE
Chapter 44.

In the following week, week 8, we'll have only one meeting/presentation
so we're posting it now. We will be in:

5. New Orleans, LA to finish off the Month of June on Monday, June
30th for a noon meeting (www.tech-notes.tv/2008/24-New_Orleans.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/24-New_Orleans.htm>) hosted by SBE
Chapter 72.

The links will provide you with time, location and a map. You'll see
some of the latest technology our industry has to offer, get fed and
possibly leave having won one of the door prizes. For our other
presentations, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>.

This is an educational event: NOT a sales presentation. Admission is
FREE to all and you don't have to be a member of SBE or anything else to
attend. Please plan on no less than two hours for the presentation with
additional time for food and door prizes. Just think: if you'd gone to
NAB, you'd have lost at least a day going and one returning, not to
mention the time you'd spend while there. Hope to see many of you at one
or more of these meetings.

Everyone please have a safe and sane 4th of July and he's hoping we'll
see you at one of our presentations between now and when we finish on
October 30th in Seattle, WA.

--

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439