[SBE] Certification

Albert Muick radioresearch_field_operations at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 19:33:28 EDT 2008

Ooops! Sorry Kim! My bad, and your points are valid just the same. :-)

BICSI is interesting and probably a cert worth getting. Funny about the
SBE, but it would be interesting to find their seal of approval on
transmitters, etc. I think that would be opening up a can of worms though.
I don't think the SBE wants to get into the business of putting seal of
approval on broadcast equipment, since this might lessen the value of SBE
cert for the engineers. We are supposed to be able to work on anything and
make it function. Seals of approval could be seen as playing favorites.

Al Muick CBRE