[SBE] FCC Search costs

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Mon Jun 23 07:37:28 EDT 2008

On Monday 23 June 2008 06:42 am, Edwin Bukont wrote:

> All,

> Anyone have a ballpark for what firms charge to visit the FCC and pull engineering files?

> I understand this is some the law firms have their clerks do.

> Not sure if consultants do it as well. Need some realistic advice.

Not sure how well you know who you know..........
I'd call Tom Jones and ask.
You'd probably get better files if you got the copies from the
firm doing the original engineering filing.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Success is relative: It is what we can make of the mess we have made of things.
-- T.S. Eliot, "The Family Reunion"