[SBE] FCC Search costs

Alan Kilgore akilgore at wrvm.org
Mon Jun 23 10:13:09 EDT 2008

One firm has a contract with the FCC specifically for this purpose.
It has been several years since I used it so I don't have that info
right at my fingertips. It might be on an FCC web page. But if you
have problems finding that you only have to call FCC to inquire for
the contractor's contact info.