[SBE] Freeland Products.

Chuck Bullett chuckbullett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 00:02:39 EDT 2008

Bob;

Allow me to echo Vic's comments. I used Freeland for many years to keep the
valves fresh in a BTA-10H, and never had a dud. They performed just as well
for rebuilds on the 4CX15000's in the Gate's FM20's, too.

I'm sure that you'll be satisfied.

All the best... and "hi" to Vic in Atlanta!

Chuck Bullett; CSRE
Cumulus-San Francisco

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Bob Reite <br at telcen.com> wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have experience with Freeland Products? I've

> always used Econco for rebuilt power grid tubes, but with todays fuel

> surcharges shipping things from the West Coast seems silly when Freeland

> Products is closer.

Charles Bullett; CSRE -
San Francisco, CA 94105
Office Tel: 415-995-7009