[SBE] 1984

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Fri Jul 4 19:46:58 EDT 2008

Keep in mind Chriss doesn't like it when any of us have conversations on here
that don't meet his "standard of higher engineering quality" value. So he
made a separate list for our small talk about engineering matters, social ideas
and chat. Since then I have been very quiet because either SBE is for all
members, or it has become an elitist organization run by Chriss to compete with
IEEE, SMPTE etc to set standards, discuss high order math for MPEG 6, or the
comparative values of 8 VBS-T vs MPH QAM. I find Barry's radio lists more
centered on broadcast engineering topics of general interest.

Henry </HTML>