[SBE] 1984

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sat Jul 5 00:31:50 EDT 2008

Having traveled extensively through out the world, I can say, first
hand, that there are many places where our business of broadcasting is
not free and is very much encumbered. Many Engineers are not free to
practice their trade. I believe we engineers are simply acknowledging
our abilities to practice our trade in an unrestricted environment.
Freedom without regulation, however is anarchy. We criticize the FCC,
but think of how things would be with no regulation.

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on _* The Taste of NAB Road Show
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*_
& the video @ * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*