[SBE] Standards (formerly 1984)

Dennis SLoatman dsloatman at sloatmanassociates.com
Sat Jul 5 08:08:11 EDT 2008

Hear hear!

You are 100% correct, Barry. It is evident we need someone stand up to keep
the board on-topic. I signed up to this board for broadcast related topics
only. I couldn't care less about global warming, ham radio, and the only
"history" I may wish to hear in the context of this board is broadcasting
history.

Thank-you for speaking out.

Best Regards:

Dennis L. Sloatman
Senior Engineer
Sloatman Associates
CSRE/CBNT/AMD/MCSE/CNE/CWNA/A+/Net+/Server+
(407) 461-7592