[SBE] I have a remote Dial in question

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Wed Aug 6 22:54:08 EDT 2008

We have a site that was too expensive to run a land line to, but cell
phone work up there. When analog cell phone service went away we bought
a "Dock N Talk" device to control our sine systems with. The device is
not guaranteed however to pass data, so I'm not sure if it will work for
your application.