[SBE] hole in heliax

Ron Baker ronbaker.ron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:57:07 EDT 2008

Rent an Anritsu S113 A B or C, Sitemaster line and antenna analyzer. Find
somebody who knows how to use it and it will tell you exactly everything you
need to know, including exactly where, if any, fragments are located and any
other thing that might become a problem. If you are tech savvy, You can buy
used for $2000 to $4500 on eBay. They can pay for themselves in one day in
some cases and work well in the STL and RPU stuff. They really reduce your
financial risk.

Ron Baker, CE Desert Radio group