[SBE] ideal web development/publishing environment

Jeff Carter sbe at hidden-valley.com
Thu Aug 14 15:46:57 EDT 2008

I agree with you. I mentioned Notepad simply because most people are
familiar with it and already have it on one machine or another
somewhere. Also, in a pinch I use it myself when I'm on the road and
only have a MS laptop with me. I can open a html file in Notepad,
make a change real quick, and upload to the server via ftp. Not the
most secure arrangement in the world, but it has yet to be a problem.

I use OpenOffice here at work a good bit.

Free is good.

Jeff