[SBE] Partnership For Public Warning - Alumni and Interested Stakeholders

Richard Rudman rar01 at mac.com
Wed Sep 3 01:54:25 EDT 2008

Greetings:

I have set up a group within the LinkedIn professional network to see
if there is interest in reviving the Partnership For Public Warning
(PPW) in some form.

I cannot and will not promise outcome. I just want to see who might be
interested in connecting on this effort. I have talked to some other
original PPW Trustees about this with some positive response.

I personally believe that an independent group of public/private
stakeholders might help advise and guide the unfolding process.

It worked once. It might work again.

Here's the link:

http://www.linkedin.com/groupsDirectory?results=&sik=1220420061944

Richard Rudman