[SBE] Partnership For Public Warning - Alumni and InterestedStakeholders

Adrienne Abbott weathertop at charter.net
Sat Sep 6 15:23:09 EDT 2008

Richard--
I am interest in being a part of your revived group for Partnership for
Public Warning, in whatever form it takes. I am particularly interested in
developing an educational program to train emergency managers in the use of
the broadcast media for public warning and in the coordination of those
warnings across all technologies.
Adrienne

OK--so I'm just getting around to answering my emails--it's been a busy
week!