[SBE] Wilmington test

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Thu Sep 11 11:25:53 EDT 2008

On Thursday 11 September 2008 10:47 am, Henry M. Seiden wrote:

> Hi All,

> I don't know if you guys can see this web link or if you know Dan

> Ulmer a chief engineer in Wilmington who was interviewed by TV

> Newsday. The link is from TVN and you need to be subscribed to read

> it.

No, you don't, fortunately.

> Makes good reading and hopefully the lessons he learned will be

> reflected elsewhere. READ THE ARTICLE.

If you're in TV, YES ! Read the article.

> http://www.tvnewsday.com/articles/2008/09/11/daily.3/

> My opinion from his article (in no particular order):

> Switch early (soft switch).

> Educate your market as locally, early and often, and increasingly

> going forward.

Those two are pretty much the same, but who's going to jeopardize
their revenue and do it early ?

The slide ( and an audio loop ) is by FAR the best approach, and should
be mandated for a month prior to switch ( IMHO ) but as many times
as I've tried to get myself appointed to the Commission, nobody
asked. ( not that I thought of this, but someone should have )

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

One organism, one vote.