[SBE] Wilmington test

Bill Barber bbarber at sbgnet.com
Thu Sep 11 13:31:36 EDT 2008

Perhaps not the Fire Department (although I moved South from a small
community where the Fire Department probably WOULD do it), but Boy
Scouts, or some church based group, etc. There are a great number of
viewers who just won't get the idea - especially if they have to "play
around" with antenna placement in order to receive the signal.

Bill Barber
C.E., WTVZ-TV/DT
Norfolk, VA
757.622.3333

On 9/11/2008 1:26 PM, Stu Casteel wrote:

> yes, but somehow I don't think having the fire department going in to

> connect up converter boxes is going to work across the country

> Stu

>> On Thursday 11 September 2008 10:47 am, Henry M. Seiden wrote:

>>> Hi All,

>>> I don't know if you guys can see this web link or if you know Dan

>>> Ulmer a chief engineer in Wilmington who was interviewed by TV

>>> Newsday. The link is from TVN and you need to be subscribed to read

>>> it.

>>> http://www.tvnewsday.com/articles/2008/09/11/daily.3/