[SBE] Wilmington test

Tony Mancari TMancari at wvpt.net
Thu Sep 11 19:10:44 EDT 2008

Carl,

Thanks for the note. Sounds like you are having a lot of the same
experiences we are as we talk to our viewers. I'd be happy to read the
article and comment back- please send me an email with the attachment.

Thanks,

Tony

There are 40 reasons to support WVPT-40 years of outstanding programs
and services! Celebrate our 40th anniversary with us! Select a number
with 40 in it, click here <http://www.wvpt.net/campaign40.html> and
make a donation today! Thank you!

Tony Mancari WVPT DTV

SBE - 78