[SBE] Wilmington test

Bill Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Fri Sep 12 12:15:02 EDT 2008

I would love to read the article as well. Local businesses have been calling
my station asking questions that their customers have posed to them while
searching for the right convertor box. I would love to have a edited article
to forward to them with your findings. This could help out a ton.

Bill Whitt