[SBE] Wilmington test

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Fri Sep 12 13:16:49 EDT 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008 12:56 pm, Dan Mammone wrote:

> There is no article attached. Maybe you have a way to store it on a website

> somewhere so that we can access it?

> Because of this, I decided to write an article that I hope our station will

> add to our web site. I have attached it and hope all will read it, edit it,

> change the graphics if you find betters ones and correct any misinformation

> or add anything you see fit.

> Carl Sundberg

Correct, there is no attachment. ( I'd be real surprised if attachments
were allowed on a mailing list )

Send me a copy direct, and I'll put it in the FILES section on my site.
Anyone can get to it there.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

If you didn't have to work so hard, you'd have more time to be depressed.