[SBE] Portable TV question

Bill Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Fri Oct 10 14:32:57 EDT 2008

Well my little digital TV that I used at my transmitter sites finally gave
up the ghost. I thought it would have lasted longer than it did . but it
didn't. Do any of you guys have a favorite TV brand - that you can use in
the truck to see how your signal is looking. I would love to have one that I
can easily back pack into the remote sites without weighing 17 pounds. Maybe
battery operated - something like that. Honestly I haven't started looking
for anything yet, but I figured I would drop a line here first.

Anyway - thank you for your time

Bill