[SBE] Portable TV question

Carl Sundberg carlesundberg at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 23:58:43 EDT 2008

The radio shack unit works just fine and it operates off of it internal battery, comes with a car charger or included wall wart. Taget also sells an AudioVox 9 inch and it has a hot as hell tuner but the unit doesn't do closed captioning... I have the AudioVox on my desk at work and it works fine, I use the Radio Shack unit in my truck..

Carl Sundberg
3318 Coraly Ave.
Eugene, OR 97402-6544

Cell: 541 520-2867