[SBE] AMT IPA

Kim Sacks radioctrldwife at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 14:56:22 EDT 2008

I've been cleaning up the shop today and came across a few things I
need to get rid of to reclaim some space in the shop. First item on
the list is an American Microwave Technology broadband IPA (approx
200w) w/ heatsink, I believe the model # is 20122. If I recall
correctly this unit needs a new transistor, but it's been a while
since it was on the bench. I will take any reasonable offer, plus
shipping, or I will trade for an Optimod 9100 in any condition
(working or not). I may have a few other items available this coming
week. Please contact me off list if you're interested. Act now, before
Bill finds out that I'm clearing out his old ham radio stuff.

Kim Sacks, KB3MZX
http://youtube.com/user/RadioCtrlDWife
www.optimod.fm