[SBE] HD plant construction engineer needed

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Wed Oct 22 10:58:23 EDT 2008

Job consists of precision termination of HD BNC, and related coax, audio CAT
6 wiring. Must be neat and high quality install. We are building a new HD
facility and all major items are on site. We will integrate some DTV equipment
from old MC. Must be able to follow single line diagrams, properly crimp HD
connections and route cables via rack and tray. Includes some ladder work, and
lifting of equipment to mount in racks. Job is about 8 weeks full time.
Includes weekends and some evening work as required to work around live news/sports
station schedule. Rate, aprox $20/hr.

Contact: Henry Ruhwiedel, WYIN 756 5656, a9xw at cs.com before Nov 1.