[SBE] HD plant construction engineer needed

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Wed Oct 22 12:42:26 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 22 October 2008 10:58 am, A9xw at cs.com wrote:

> Job consists of precision termination of HD BNC, and related coax, audio CAT

> 6 wiring. Must be neat and high quality install. We are building a new HD

> facility and all major items are on site. We will integrate some DTV equipment

> from old MC. Must be able to follow single line diagrams, properly crimp HD

> connections and route cables via rack and tray. Includes some ladder work, and

> lifting of equipment to mount in racks. Job is about 8 weeks full time.

> Includes weekends and some evening work as required to work around live news/sports

> station schedule. Rate, aprox $20/hr.

That's pretty much what I do, but you'd have to multiply that rate
by 4, and include expenses, plus per-diem. ( GSA )

( and I'm one of the cheaper contractors, and I know it )

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Thus spake the master programmer:
"Let the programmers be many and the managers few -- then all will
be productive."
-- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"