[SBE] Who is Radiotime.com?

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Thu Oct 23 12:39:15 EDT 2008

I did a Google search on one of my radio stations earlier this week and found that my Liquid Compass Internet stream was being pirated by some outfit called Radiotime.com. Further investigation found that they were re-streaming all 12 of our stations even though they never asked or got permission! Does anyone know anything about these guys? I haven't called them yet to "read them the riot act" and I have not yet contacted our attorney...I just wanted to hear what other folks in the industry have to say.

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC
N6IE