[SBE] Who is Radiotime.com?

Christopher Tarr chris at broadcastdoc.net
Thu Oct 23 12:48:02 EDT 2008

We're actually happy that Radiotime is doing it.

They have a great iPhone app that offers streams from all over. It
includes our logo, and information on the station/DJ. Our opinion is
that since we offer the stream for free through our site, why not have
people use that like elsewhere if it means being able to stream our
stations on a variety of devices. It creates plenty of goodwill, and
even more ears.

I would say that instead of involving attorneys and riot-act reading,
take a look at the benefits. If you don't see any, then politely ask
them to take the links down. It's been great for us and our listeners.