[SBE] HD plant construction engineer needed

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu Oct 23 13:09:30 EDT 2008

We've seen chief's jobs for TV advertised for $35k-$45k. Every station has
someone to fix it. Some have 100k jobs, some don't. In the Chicago market my
salary is about middle of the few chiefs left. My station is buying other
stations, not being bought out. So all around I think this is a good place to be
and not worrying about being part of the whole staff being tossed out as has
happened at several other radio and TV stations in this market.

Henry