[SBE] HD plant construction engineer needed

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Thu Oct 23 13:15:46 EDT 2008

It tends to be only a matter of time. Your turn will come when mgt thinks the projects are done. Been there, done that, which is why I wear only my own hat.Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT Comm-Struction and Services LLC V- 410.879.5567 F- 410.272.5750 C- 240.417.2475 ebukont at msn.com A Harris Broadcast Channel Partner

From: A9xw at cs.comDate: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:09:30 -0400To: sbe at sbe.orgSubject: Re: [SBE] HD plant construction engineer neededWe've seen chief's jobs for TV advertised for $35k-$45k. Every station has someone to fix it. Some have 100k jobs, some don't. In the Chicago market my salary is about middle of the few chiefs left. My station is buying other stations, not being bought out. So all around I think this is a good place to be and not worrying about being part of the whole staff being tossed out as has happened at several other radio and TV stations in this market. Henry