[SBE] Who is Radiotime.com?

McKelvey, Henry A. henry.a.mckelvey at verizon.com
Thu Oct 23 13:18:48 EDT 2008

Hello Ron,

You make a valid point from a marketing IP point of view, however what
they are doing actually puts you into more markets, if you changed you
broadcast strategy a little you could capitalize off of their use of
your Intellectual Property.

Let me explain:

Since they are not removing any content, you just have to remind people
that they may be listening to a bounce and that when they use the
services that are advertised they mention your station and the
"substation" (i.e. Radiotime.com) they heard it from. Now this puts you
into a good position if they remove the content then you have reason to
say that they are costing you money, if they don't remove it you still
maintain your brand and possibly set up conditions for a partnership
with Radiotime.com. This is just a suggestion.

Thank you,

Henry A. McKelvey-CBT, CET, CWNA

Distinguished Member of Technical Staff

Optical Systems Testing

Verizon Corporate Network and Technology Organization

Systems Integration and Testing

Verizon Laboratories

320 St. Paul Street, 13th Floor

Baltimore, MD 21202