[SBE] Who is Radiotime.com?

Christopher Tarr chris at broadcastdoc.net
Thu Oct 23 13:12:36 EDT 2008

Because the link is the same one that's used from inside the player,
it is counted as a "listener" just as if they used the web player.

As for the IP, why not? If it allows our listeners to access our
streams on any device they want, that's a good thing. Very few people
I've talked to have an issue with it, since those Liquid Compass links
are out there anyway. Instead of fighting it (which is like herding
cats) why not make it work for you?

As for the banners, these are mostly people who wouldn't access the
stream normally for any number of reasons, so it's not a net loss.
Plus, we have plenty of additional content that drives traffic to our
sites other than the streaming.