[SBE] HD plant construction engineer needed

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Fri Oct 24 10:12:50 EDT 2008

Just one example: in 1988 I hired a person for a job at a major electronics
manufacturing facility that had no direct experience but had related experience
and a keen mind. That person went on to attain more than a dozen IT
certifications, learned broadcast gear, and then went on to a vendor/integrator. When I
left a major RF communications firm, I recommended him and he got my old job.
He is one of several people that I have worked for me elsewhere that I would
hire for any position period. He's called on me several times for RF info and
other stuff and I always have a detailed reply. He became an SBE member and
has achieve certifications. Everybody has to start somewhere, I'm happy to
have helped several along the way. BTW he is looking for a new job in NW IL if
anyone has an opening. He's been on the road for 2 years and needs to spend
more time with his family. You can contact me and I'll pass it along.

Henry