[SBE] Slingbox Update

Bill Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Thu Oct 30 11:52:09 EDT 2008

WOW - Thanks!!!

I was just about to pitch a sale to get a Slingbox on are most remote analog
transmitter. We were going try it out and maybe proliferate it through the
network if it worked good. That would have been bad to get a box with the
latest firmware only to find it doesn't work with analog.

Do these things still pick free-to-air digital signals - or are they
changing their Demographic to a Dish, Direct, or Cable type customer?

And I guess my next question is - If Slingbox is changing their ways - What
other box is out there that does this?

Bill Whitt