[SBE] Thanks

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Fri Oct 31 11:33:37 EDT 2008

Hi all

Now that the Tech-Notes Taste of NAB Road Show has finished for 2008,
permit me to thank: this year's twenty-two sponsors for making it
possible, the seventy-five SBE chapters that hosted the event, the local
folks who assisted in making it all happen, the over 1900 folks who
attended and last, but not least, to my assistant, Shawn Wixted, for
putting up with me and the invaluable help he's rendered for the past
six months on the road. I truly hope that those who attended found it
worth their time and effort.

I'm truly sorry that Daimler-Chrysler is unable to make better quality
parts and vehicles, specifically my big red Dodge Sprinter van, thus
preventing me from presenting the technologies we had with us to the
good folks in the Tri-Cities and Pullman areas of Washington state, not
to mention the plethora of other problems and the very expensive
headaches I've had with that vehicle over the past three years both in
and out of warranty. Please don't ask me for any recommendations there
as I could write a very long book of the horrors I've had to put up with
it since I bought it just three years ago.

God willing, I will begin putting together next year's trek as soon as
I've caught my breath. If any of you know of any improvements I can make
for next year's presentations, please feel free to let me know - off
list. Address any and all e-mail to RoadShow at Tech-Notes.TV
<mailto:RoadShow at Tech-Notes.TV>.

Oh! BTW: Happy Halloween.

--

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/