[SBE] Freelance DekoCast in Los Angeles

Chris Spacone cspacone at socal.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 09:27:49 EDT 2008

I'm looking for a freelance DekoCast expert in Los Angeles that can assist
in the troubleshooting and repair of scenes. I'd rather not share, in a
public forum, the details of where and who they will be doing the work on
behalf of. The person selected will be a contractor and will be paid
accordingly. This is an extremely timely request (aren't they all).

Please respond directly to my email (cspacone at socal dot rr dot com) which
will go directly to my PDA phone. Your response needs to include a short
resume and a phone number so that I can contact you right away.

Regards,

Chris