[SBE] Suits --was-- Re: Terrific old 1937 news reel clip!

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sat Nov 1 12:43:11 EDT 2008

Our salespeople wear jeans, but then, this is California!

Years ago I was working in San Francisco at a radio station owned by 'out of
towerners' where they required that jocks wear dress shirts, ties and no
jeans. I was also working a gig as a game show host on an SF TV station
that required all on-camera personnel to wear jeans and golf shirts. No
ties allowed. Dress shirts and ties where the audience couldn't see me and
jeans where people did see me!

San Francisco is truly a strange place...

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC
N6IE