[SBE] Suits

Bill Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Tue Nov 4 12:14:15 EST 2008

Well ... today I wore my Beavers shirt and my hunting cap ... Lets just say
I glow in the dark "Orange". I wore them to celebrate our victory over
Arizona State, but I was also seeing if I can stir up a hornets nest by the
wardrobe change. My GM approached me about 10 minutes ago ... saying what a
great idea ... in a nutshell conversation, he is thinking on making Fridays
casual.

Shrug .....

I've always been a firm believer in Dickies clothes. They make a sturdy -
durable clothesline. Its cheap enough, if you end up trashing them ... they
can be replaced fairly reasonably. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think
their short and long sleeve shirts are all collared. At any rate, It looks
above casual and a hair below too formal. I think Chris and Cowboy hit on
the head there. Dress for occasion to as successful as you can be.

Like my grandpa always said ...

"Its raining harder than a cow ........... on a flat rock"

No wait that’s not it ----

"You only get one chance to make a first impression!!"

GO BEAVES!!!

Bill Whitt