[SBE] Suits

SteelRail steelrail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 17:45:58 EST 2008

I'm a little late getting into the conversation, but I don't even own a
suit. I wear jeans and a knit shirt to the office and transmitter sites. It
the summer, I wear Dockers shorts. When I'm at a station remote, I usually
wear Dockers and a station shirt. If I'm representing our cluster at a
event, like a business show, I either dress to the theme or wear a shirt
with the company logo.
I wear three hats at the cluster: Program Director, Engineer and IT
Manager.

Jon Scaptura
Binghamton, NY