[SBE] Suits

Alvaro Rodriguez protector at stic.net
Tue Nov 4 20:30:37 EST 2008

I have learned most of what I know by listening and watching.
I'm in sales, yet when I ask a technical question, I always learn something.
While the written answer is good, can those soon to asked questions be
answered in audio and the audio file be stored on the internet?
If youtube can can do it... ya'll are the techs of audio, surely you can
get some mic time, lay-down the audio, and answer as if your buddy were
there.
For me, besides getting my answer, a story was interlaced, and I was
always amazed, entertained and sometimes we just laughed too much.
Many of the engineers I admire are still alive, very busy, or just not
in my geographical area anymore, but it would good to hear those old
fart voices again.
Always the student...
Al Rodriguez