[SBE] Suits

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit at min.midco.net
Tue Nov 4 18:54:29 EST 2008

> I'd give every suit in the world for a few of those gray heads back

> and in good health. I unfortunately wasn't sophisticated enough to

> even think of some of the questions I should have asked when they were

> still here.

> Jeff

> Atlanta

Jeff, you gave me an idea. Many of us here write articles for Radio
Guide
and Radio World. I've written a few, and I try to tailor them to the new
guys
in the business. New meaning either new to broadcast engineering, or new
as a owner trying to do some of his own engineering.

Ask here as you think of old ponderings. You'll likely get a large
variety
of replies, maybe even worth keeping.

Dave Dunsmoor