[SBE] PSIP Question & Virtual Channel Assignment

Gary Stewart gstewart at ctvn.org
Wed Nov 12 13:15:48 EST 2008

I got a call from a little old lady the other day who scanned the
channels with her new converter box and got nothing. She said she would
be happy if she just got our channel (a religious channel). Just for
fun, I told her to hit 5 and 0 on her remote (our digital channel
number). Within seconds she was saying "oh, there you are". She had
read the instructions and knew how to add it to the memory. So I don't
know if she didn't scan it right or what, but at least she got the
station she wanted. If she didn't scan it right she could probably put
them all in that same way, she will just have to ask what the digital
channels numbers are. She was happy so the call ended, I would have
given her the other numbers. Maybe she will call back.

Gary Stewart

Cornerstone TV