[SBE] $40 CECB

Francis Martin ednixon at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 23:17:23 EST 2008

I have a DTV PAL and I like it much better than the RCA DTA 800 or Magnavox or Philco labled boxes. It is also a newer design than any of those, and smaller as well.
Our consultant in San Jose who uses various coupon eligible Set Top Box
units prefers the Radio Shack Digital Stream, however, not sure why,
and I have yet to see RF performance on any box better than the Zenith.
So the DTV Pal is right in there, give it a try.
If you are still wanting a second opinion, ask Dr. Richard Gale
of set top box study fame at KNME PBS in Albuquerque. He will confirm
that the DTV pal is good, but the Zenith might be better, or not.