[SBE] $40 CECB

Chris Murray crmurray at clearwire.net
Sun Nov 16 11:08:08 EST 2008

I tried the Philco Converter box, did not pass through much, picked up only
have the channels being transmitted. Tried a Zenith, picked up all the
Eugene channels and the ones from Corvallis 45 miles north, had a better
guide format and passed through fine. I have only tried these two brands.
Chris Murray