[SBE] For the TV Guys

Dan Mammone dmammone at muskingum.edu
Tue Nov 18 15:52:28 EST 2008

Go to the following link and print these documents out for those that need
it and don't have access to it. It looks like they covered almost all the
answers.

http://www.dtv.gov/publications.html

While you are there, check into the Outreach Kit to be used to increase DTV
Awareness in communities. Regional FCC offices are being assigned to areas
to spread the word as well.

Dan Mammone CBRE, CBNT
Broadcast Engineer
WMCO-FM/MCTV6