[SBE] Request for assistance

Albert Muick radioresearch_field_operations at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 07:21:41 EST 2008

Greetings, All, from Kabul Afghanistan!

I received a request for help from a fellow broadcast engineer in England,
who is renovating a mediumwave (AM) transmitter for Radio Mazambique. It's
a Philips 8FZ 516/100 50kW AM tx'er which was commissioned in 1965. He's
having a real tough time getting any schematics and any real help with this
beastie.

Is there anyone out there who has had any experience with the Philips brand
tx'ers? I have posted his missive with his email address and website below
and if you can help, please respond to him directly.

Personal thanks to all for reading this and I hope someone is able to assist
Chris!

Best,

Al Muick, CBRE