[SBE] CCA

Stephen Poole spoole at crawfordbroadcasting.com
Tue Dec 2 17:17:44 EST 2008

I have a CCA FM-35000 that needs a home. It was working when we last
tried it several years ago, but in the interim, it has sat idle (and we
know what that does to a transmitter). There is corrosion inside now,
and I wouldn't want to fire it up without a thorough cleaning and overhaul.

If you want it, it's yours. It's suitable for parts. It includes the
transmitter itself, the FM60 exciter, the harmonic filter, and a few
other parts.

The only catch is, you have to come get it. Bring what you need to move
it into your truck.

Contact me (spoole at crawfordbroadcasting.com) if you're interested.

--
Stephen Poole