[SBE] CERTpreview CD-ROM

Hall, Russel RHALL at ap.org
Tue Dec 2 18:20:56 EST 2008

SBE,

I ordered a CERTpreview CD-ROm for the Certified Video Engineer (CEV)
exam. I received the CD-ROM yesterday. I went to install it on my
computer today and, oops, the test that is installed is the CBNT. I
already have that cert. The CD-ROM does have the checkbox next to the
CEV test blacked out by the way.

How do I get the correct exam test please?

SBE Member # 25938

Thank you.

Russ Hall
Technician, A+, Network+, CBNT

New Mexico, El Paso, TX & Cuidad Juarez, Mexico
505.681.9772 (Cell) 505.797.8037 (Office)

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
and delete this e-mail. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]
msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938