[SBE] IT Strategies Committee

Randy Hisle RANDYH at james-city.va.us
Fri Dec 12 11:04:18 EST 2008

Chris,

Although I am not a very active member since my chapter is a long drive from Williamsburg, VA I would love to help where I can. I am very I.T. oriented, A+ certified and have worked in broadcasting/post production for 30 years. I am SBE certified CTBE lifetime. Please let me know how I can help.

Randall W. Hisle
Chief Video Engineer
James City County
1114 Ironbound Rd.