[SBE] Proposed Analog Shutoff Extention

Chris Spacone cspacone at socal.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 23:17:48 EST 2009

Carl,

I agree. It is time to put a great big cable around that stake in the ground
and simply move on toward the inevitable. The facts are pretty simple and
the reality is that there will always be some number of consumers that will
NEVER be ready NO MATTER WHAT.

It is time to end the madness and move out of the dual (transmission,
electricity cost, equipment maintenance cost and on and on) nightmare and
into the clear light of the digital day.

Chris